1. Gent Free Walking Tours retains all intellectual property rights on the website as well as the information that appears on the site.
2. Gent Free Walking Tours does not accept any liability for damage that may result from the use of the information on this website. Every use you make of the information on this website is entirely at your own risk.
3. The website of Gent Free Walking Tours also includes hyperlinks to other websites. These are not always checked for content, so no guarantee or liability can be given about the quality of this information.
4. Gent Free Walking Tours does not accept any liability for damage that may result from consulting information – such as practical information and prices – which is on other websites or other sources of information – such as social media – and where Gent Free Walking Tours is referred to.
About booking the tours
1. After the confirmation by e-mail, ‘Gent Free Walking Tours’ commits to make the ordered booking.
2. Payments for the tours offered on the website are made online, with the payment options offered by Gent Free Walking Tours or – but only if agreed in advance – in cash by the guide, at the start of the tour.
3. For the personalized tours, all invoices must be paid within seven days of the invoice date and in any case before the personalized tour starts. Only if agreed in advance the payment can be made in the hands of the guide, at the start of the personalized tour. In case of non-payment on the due date, an interest of 1% per month will be owed by operation of law and without notice of default. Every started month is considered as a complete month. In addition, a flat-rate compensation of 20% of the invoice amount will be due and this with a minimum of € 100. Any legal costs are always at the expense of the customer.
4. If Gent Free Walking Tours can not perform the planned tour due to force majeure, the customer has the choice of either moving the planned tour to a new date or canceling the tour. In the latter case, the amount already paid will be fully reimbursed.
5. If the customer wishes to cancel a booked tour, together with Gent Free Walking Tours it is checked whether the tour can be moved from the date or is considered the option to repay the amount paid in full or to cancel the amount to be paid. However, Gent Free Walking Tours gives no guarantees about this.
6. In case of dispute, only the courts of Ghent have jurisdiction and only Belgian law applies. The client can aswell rely on the ODR-platform of the European Commission: http://ec.europa.eu/odr.
Gent Free Walking Tours Brought to you by Walky Talkie